Central New Jersey Wedding: Vanessa & Rob

This was my third wedding that I got to take pictures for a photographer. It is always an honor when they ask you since they have high standard for photography. I had the pleasure of teaming up with Ahmet Ze & Tomas Flint for this wedding. Vanessa is a photographer and Rob is a videographer. They go together like hand and a glove. They met at a wedding and quickly became friends. Three months later, Rob asked her hand in marriage and now make quite a team. Vanessa is also a full-time school teacher, speaks multiple language and can also be a model. :) She has second shot for me in numerous occasions and I was thrilled to be there to photograph her wedding. I knew someone like Vanessa deserved a great guy and Rob did not disappoint. We expected a snowy or freezing cold weather for a December wedding but it turned out to be a sunny & gorgeous day.

The wedding ceremony took place at a small beautiful chapel called the Church on the Hills in Ocean, NJ

She had 11 bridesmaids. Yes, 11! :)

She had 11 bridesmaids – Yes, 11!

Her flower girl Olivia also got ready there

Her flower girl Olivia also got ready there

Olivia had a smile that could melt anyone!

Olivia had a smile that could melt anyone!

Vanessa was a dream bride / model

Vanessa was a dream bride / model

The ceremony took place at The Church on the Hill in Ocean, NJ - Father walked her proudly down the aisle

The ceremony took place at The Church on the Hill in Ocean, NJ - Her father walked her proudly down the aisle

They sealed their vow with the rings

They sealed their vow with the rings

Then we took some bridal photos at Monmouth College - where Vanessa went to school

We finished our photoshoot at The Eagle Ridge Golf Club in Lakewood, NJ where the reception took place

It was a picture perfect wedding

It was a picture perfect wedding

Congratulations again to Rob & Vanessa!

For more, visit: My Portfolio | Resources For Photographers | Twitter: KennyKim | Facebook Page
contact@kennykim.com | 800-539-1294

Be Sociable, Share!

Facebook comments:

18 Responses to “Central New Jersey Wedding: Vanessa & Rob”

1. Feuza says:

must be a bit harder to photograph a weddings photographer wedding, I mean for it would be, these are so beautiful, glad you were in Jersey!

2. Kenny, these are stunning!! You’ve out done yourself. :) What a gorgeous couple!! The perfect wedding, indeed. :)

3. Mike Landis says:

Great work as always Kenny! The couple looked very relaxed and comfortable.

4. Chuck Liu says:

Great job kenny… I recognized those spots at Monmouth… my dad teaches there and I took a semester of grad classes there.

5. Kristen Joy says:

Loving the close ups.. Beautiful!

6. Jina of JAC says:

These images look like they popped straight out of a wedding magazine!! Congratulations to Vanessa & Rob & KUDOS to you Kenny for capturing such a gorgeous couple!

7. corey says:

KK, great photos I love the way you captured the bride and groom they got portraits from three amazing cats in the industry lucky them!!!

8. Ted Johns says:

Very very nice work, Kenny. I love a number of those poses. The shot of the bridal party above them and looking down, the shot of her profile and just his eye peeking out from behind her as he kisses her on the cheek, the silhouette shots. All awesome stuff!

9. chris ellis says:

She could be a model! Very relaxed and beautiful portraits.

10. Christy says:

I never tire of seeing your work. it is always fantastic–defiantly has your signature look while still looking fresh and inspired. There are so many gorgeous images in this post, but #2 keeps grabbing me as something I’d see in a book on photojournalism. :)

11. Kenny Kim says:

Feuza – we’ll hook up sometime! Sorry it was a busy weekend.

Nancy – Thank you again!

Mike Landis – They were so easy to work with. It helps that they were photographers & videographers!

Chuck – thanks!

Kristen – thank you!

Jina – aren’t they gorgeous looking couple?

Corey – thanks bro. See you in 2010

Ted – Thank you for your kind words

Chris – She does modeling time to time! Gorgeous isn’t she?

Christy – thank you again. Wish I could hug you. :) I love that photo too. I was walking out of the room when I turned around and saw her smiling w/ her bridesmaids.

Wow, thank you for all the comments everyone. Happy new year!

12. Rich Chapman says:

Simply beautiful pictures!

13. Regina White says:

Love em Kenny. The one of her with the light standing with the doors open and the Christmas tree in the background is breathtaking.

14. These images are beautiful! I love the image when the bridal party is looking down at the bride and groom. Very nice.

15. Vanessa Joy says:

Thank you so much Kenny!! Having you there was like a dream come true along with the rest of the day. :-) These pictures are amazing!! I love every one of them.

16. Kenny Kim says:

The pleasure was all mine Vanessa. We had a blast. Monmounth college should be contacting u about using the images for their publication. :)

17. Sharon Snow says:

WOW! such a beautiful wedding and the images are all amazing Kenny. Especially love the Father and Bride walking down the aisle :) Any couple that has you to photograph their big day is lucky, lucky, lucky!